Sunday, September 30, 2012

ATRL: Discussion: Lana's LIPS are actually REAL!!!

ATRL
Pop music news, charts, videos, celebrities, discussions, blogs, countdowns, games. Formerly known as Absolute TRL, the #1 fan site for MTV's TRL in its glory days.
Discussion: Lana's LIPS are actually REAL!!!
Sep 30th 2012, 14:44

Many have noticed that there are days when Lana's lips look bigger and then the other days when they look smaller and normal. Lana was questioned numerous times about them, and she always said they're REAL.




Yesterday a fan posted this interview from Lizzy days (2008), and there's something very interesting she said back then... -> http://www.indexmagazine.com/intervi...y_grant2.shtml

Quote:

Brea (interviewer): Three things you always have with you.
Lizzy: Three things I always have with me… [rummages around in her bag and pulls out items.] A sparkle notebook. Lip liner. Cayenne pepper.

Brea: Cayenne pepper! Why?
Lizzy: When I get nervous, I put Cayenne pepper on my lips. It calms me down.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1201009AAFncKw





Oh my :toofunny:

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive