Sunday, September 30, 2012

ATRL: Celeb News: Psy Talks Britney on Times Magazine

ATRL
Pop music news, charts, videos, celebrities, discussions, blogs, countdowns, games. Formerly known as Absolute TRL, the #1 fan site for MTV's TRL in its glory days.
Celeb News: Psy Talks Britney on Times Magazine
Sep 30th 2012, 15:05

Quote:

TIME


Time: You're the first Korean solo artist to have a top-selling U.S. single. How does that feel?
Psy I don't want to represent my country like a sports player. I'm just an artist. But everything I'm doing from now on is a first for Korean culture. So I've got to be good. But if I meet Britney Spears or Katy Perry or whoever, I don't get panicked, because I'm still a nobody here. I'm just enjoying the situation.

Time:Of all the celebrities you've taught, who dances best?
PsyEllen DeGeneres is great.

TimeWhat about Britney Spears?
Psy: She's got to try another time, because she didnt expect my appearance. Her skirt was so tight and her heels were so high that she could not do what she usually does
http://entertainment.time.com/2012/0...ew-found-fame/

:deadbanana2:

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive