Monday, February 4, 2013

ATRL: Discussion: "My crush is super rich, but I'm dirt poor" | Discuss

ATRL
Pop music news, charts, videos, celebrities, discussions, blogs, countdowns, games. Formerly known as Absolute TRL, the #1 fan site for MTV's TRL in its glory days.
Discussion: "My crush is super rich, but I'm dirt poor" | Discuss
Feb 5th 2013, 02:18

Has anyone else been, or is going through this situation :weeps:

I have a crush on this really really cute guy, but he's so rich, and I'm just a commoner, and I feel like a peasant compared to him :weeps:

Even if he is straight (well he doesn't really have a girl), it's no wonder why he doesn't really "talk" to me, because of financial status :weeps: He talks and hangs around with all the other rich kids, but doesn't have 1 minute to even say hi or good morning or bye to me :weeps:

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive