Sunday, February 17, 2013

ATRL: Celeb News: Celebs rave about TTAL Tour

ATRL
Pop music news, charts, videos, celebrities, discussions, blogs, countdowns, games. Formerly known as Absolute TRL, the #1 fan site for MTV's TRL in its glory days.
Celeb News: Celebs rave about TTAL Tour
Feb 17th 2013, 15:41



So the Truth About Love Tour hit the Staples Center in LA last night & naturally, many celebs including Cher, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Kathy Griffin, Idina Menzel, Sarah Hyland, Ashley Greene, Josh Gad etc etc were spotted at the sold out show. Some of them praised the Queen on twitter afterwards!

Quote:

ashton kutcher ‏@aplusk
@Pink your show is amazing!!!
Quote:

Idina Menzel ‏@idinamenzel
Me and shauna at pink concert ! She sings her ass off. I love her http://say.ly/IIs5c48
Quote:

Ashley Greene‏ @AshleyMGreene
I have a crush... Not even a "girl crush"... A crush on @pink
Quote:

Sarah Hyland ‏@Sarah_Hyland
If you're as big of a @Pink fan as I am raise your hand! Or just tweet me that you're raising your hand. You don't actually have to....
Quote:

Josh Gad‏ @joshgad
So pumped to see my friend @Pink tear it apart tonight at Staples!


Josh Gad ‏@joshgad
So...freaking...good. http://instagr.am/p/V08PLJjvrJ/
Quote:

Kathy Griffin ‏@kathygriffin
Of course! Respect...the...legends. RT @JonathanRKnight: I love that #KATHY is at @Pink show tonight in an NKOTBSB shirt!
Quote:

billy eichner‏ @billyeichner
The @Pink show is ****ing SICK!!! My mind is blown. I love PINK!!!!

billy eichner‏ @billyeichner
@pink I am dead. You killed me. It is over. UN-****ING-REAL. Goodbye. I am dead.
Quote:

Pia Toscano ‏@PiaToscano
Pink Concert :) thank you derekbes http://instagr.am/p/V0iP3BL8V7/

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive