Tuesday, November 27, 2012

ATRL: Discussion: Most tragic thing you've witnessed?

ATRL
Pop music news, charts, videos, celebrities, discussions, blogs, countdowns, games. Formerly known as Absolute TRL, the #1 fan site for MTV's TRL in its glory days.
Discussion: Most tragic thing you've witnessed?
Nov 27th 2012, 13:46

When I was 11, I was at the park, and I witnessed the corpse of this guy, (he was a crack addict) that I've seen around before, and I remember it like it was yesterday.
Except, it wasnt really graphic, it just looked as if he was asleep because he overdosed.

What's the most tragic thing you've ever witnessed?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive