Wednesday, October 31, 2012

ATRL: Celeb Photos: Chris Brown Halloween Costume( with responses from fans)

ATRL
Pop music news, charts, videos, celebrities, discussions, blogs, countdowns, games. Formerly known as Absolute TRL, the #1 fan site for MTV's TRL in its glory days.
Celeb Photos: Chris Brown Halloween Costume( with responses from fans)
Nov 1st 2012, 00:59




Some responses from his fans:

Quote:

dontbotherkaythnx
Wow, so you're trying to be 'terrorists' for Halloween? You should have dressed like an American then, @****yopictures - you're obviously ignorant like the rest of them ��

Quote:

lalita_loren
Idk y this is bothering me ..I wana laugh cuz u do look silly but then I think abt my cousin who was K.I.A in Iraq ,then to me this becomes not so funny ...its like dressing up as Hitler
Quote:

halimanb
I'm Muslim, I love chris brown, but hmmmm not sure about this �� it's pretty offensive
Quote:

heba_alsoqair
That's awful of you Chris, thought you were better than that

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive