Wednesday, October 31, 2012

ATRL: Celeb News: Misha B talks about Nicki Minaj, Tulisa and her album

ATRL
Pop music news, charts, videos, celebrities, discussions, blogs, countdowns, games. Formerly known as Absolute TRL, the #1 fan site for MTV's TRL in its glory days.
Celeb News: Misha B talks about Nicki Minaj, Tulisa and her album
Oct 31st 2012, 23:22



Quote:

Misha B has spoken out about her recent chart success and her upcoming tour with Nicki Minaj, saying she is "just a girl living a dream".

The singer (real name Misha Bryan) is about to embark on an arena tour supporting the superstar - an abrupt turnaround from when she exited The X Factor in 2011 after being accused of bullying by Tulisa Contostavlos.

Speaking to Wales Online, she revealed that both Louis Walsh and Gary Barlow had apologised for her portrayal on the show, although she claims she still "hasn't spoken to Tulisa".

Misha B said: "We went from being people who walked down the street without anyone caring who we were, to people watched by millions, all of whom have an opinion about you.

"There were loads of things going on. I am, and I was on the show, just a girl living a dream, and that's it."


The singer releases her second single 'Do You Think Of Me' on November 4, with her debut album to be released in March.

Misha B said recording has been tough but exciting, noting: "I still have so much to learn. I've been in the studio with professionals, but I still feel like an amateur. I'm so excited to learn, and when I'm writing with other people that's all I want to do."

First up is her tour Minaj, which the singer said she is still coming to terms with: "I couldn't believe it. I remember a year or so ago talking with a friend, and we were saying how mad it would be if we even managed to meet Nicki Minaj, and here I am supporting her."
Source

Her album is scheduled to march, but she's recording a mixtape for december...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive