Friday, August 31, 2012

ATRL: Discussion: Your fave's most vulnerable moment.

ATRL
Pop music news, charts, videos, celebrities, discussions, blogs, countdowns, games. Formerly known as Absolute TRL, the #1 fan site for MTV's TRL in its glory days.
Discussion: Your fave's most vulnerable moment.
Sep 1st 2012, 00:15

I always get the gooses when I watch this



Quote:

"I just sometimes feel like the looser kid in high school, but I just have to pick my sh*t up and be for my fans what they need me to be . I feel like people want to destroy me , but I cannot be destroyed"

"I have to fight for every kid that's like me and felt like I felt , and still feels like I felt. Cause they see wigs and lipstick and they shut , cause they dont understand..I'm sorry , I just want to be a Queen for them and sometimes I dont feel like one, it's not about being a winner for me anymore, I have to be a winner for them"
:'(

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive