Monday, February 4, 2013

ATRL: Discussion: How many of your facebook friends like Lady Gaga

ATRL
Pop music news, charts, videos, celebrities, discussions, blogs, countdowns, games. Formerly known as Absolute TRL, the #1 fan site for MTV's TRL in its glory days.
Discussion: How many of your facebook friends like Lady Gaga
Feb 5th 2013, 01:23

I figured it would be fun to do a revolving thread asking how many of your friends like the official pages of certain artists. I might work out the averages depending on how many responses I get (I'm lazy so I'm not working out the average if I get tons of replies)

Anyway I will start with the good sis Lady Gaga

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive