Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ATRL: Discussion: How big of a stan are you?

ATRL
Pop music news, charts, videos, celebrities, discussions, blogs, countdowns, games. Formerly known as Absolute TRL, the #1 fan site for MTV's TRL in its glory days.
Discussion: How big of a stan are you?
Aug 29th 2012, 18:03

So everyone here is always stanning hard for their faves - but how about real life?

How much of a fan are you outside of the internet - do you go to your faves concert, buy their products (toys, magazines, album(s), books, fragrances), go to their signing, purchase autographed stuff, posters on walls, decorate your desktop with them, buy their t-shirts, etc?

I'll go first - I'm a HUGE Britney stan, start stan wars, defend my queen (:alexz2:), but in real life... I've only bought one album from her and that was the Circus era (and it wasn't even for me - a gift to my friend :toofunny2:). Before that, the last album I bought from her was her debut :rip:

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive